Defensive Driving School
We are the Defensive Driving School, a licensed course provider in the State of Texas for the Driver Improvement Course (Defensive Driving).
What is a defensive driving course?
It is a six (6) hour course designed to be highly interactive in order to help you become a better driver. It can be taken for the following reasons:
1. To dismiss a traffic ticket.
2. To obtain a discount on insurance coverage. (10% for three years)
3. For both of the above conjointly.
4. To learn driving safety.
5. For first time drivers to learn driving safety.
6. For out-of-state drivers to become acquainted with Texas laws.
What is a course provider?
A course provider is the entity recognized and licensed by the State to develop a Course.
Defensive Driving Classroom Schedule:
* Spanish class taught on Tuesday and Thursday, from 6 pm to 9 pm, and Saturday from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm.
No appointment needed, classes are never cancelled!